Main features and characteristics
1. Freetech' s patented intermittent radiant heating technology ensures that the heating temperature and depth meet the maintenance requirements, avoiding overheating or aging.
2.2.4m by 1.8m sized heating panel is divided into 4 heating area, offering flexible choices of heating combination according to different shape and size of pavement distress.
3. Left-right rotating and shifting mechanism adapt to different pavement distress as well.
4. Forth-and-Back heating is especially designed for pavement distress of large area, which makes more heating coverage and efficiency.
1. This truck is assembled with standard-sized hopper, divided into 6 partitions with multiple heaters to ensure even heating, which effectively makes efficient and uniform heating of asphalt mixture.
2. Large capacity suits for large-area or several-traveling patching of pavement distress.
Assembled with walk-behind vibratory roller which hanging of the front of the vehicle can be loaded/unloaded hydraulically.
Centralized control system is assembled. Computer control on touch screen is optional, which makes operation more intuitive and simple.
Optional outboard hydraulic loading mechanism makes significantly reduction of uploading labor intensity.
Optional hydraulic hammer suits for repairing deep pavement distress.
PM400 provides various optional accessories. Due to our policy of continual improvement, we reserve the right to amend the design or specification without prior notice. Please contact us for more details.
|Heating System||intermittent radiant heating|
|Heating& Thermostatic Hopper||Capacity||3m³|
|Emulsion Spraying System||Spraying System||compressed air pressure|
|Vibratory Roller||Operating Weight||490kg|
|Vehicle Overall dimension||